- By signing up for the Monthly Subscription you agree that the payment card associated with your account will be automatically re-billed according to the terms of your subscription. GroupRaise only accepts certain credit cards and debit cards. Debit cards will always be run as a credit.
- Monthly Subscription: the Monthly Subscription for our service will be billed at the beginning of the paying portion of your membership and each month thereafter unless and until you downgrade, upgrade or cancel your membership. We automatically bill your default Payment Method each month on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your paying membership. Membership fees are fully earned upon payment. We reserve the right to change the timing of our billing, in particular, if your Payment Method has not successfully settled. In the event your paying membership began on a day not contained in a given month, we may bill your Payment Method on a day in the applicable month or such other day as we deem appropriate. For example, if you started your GroupRaise membership or became a paying member on January 31st, your next payment date is likely to be February 28th, and your Payment Method would be billed on that date.
- Pay Per Event: The Pay Per Event option requires payment upon acceptance of fundraiser requests. You can add different payment methods and choose to update your Default Card at anytime. If an event has been cancelled or reported “no show”, you will receive an event credit to use to accept a future event. You can see this credit when accepting your next event request on the Payment Screen. See Section II: Refunds & Event Credits for more details.
- If GroupRaise is unable to process a payment by its due date, GroupRaise may immediately suspend your account by disabling service features until payment is successfully processed.
- GroupRaise will report any suspected fraud related to payment cards.
- Any request to change your payment plan, whether upgrade or downgrade, needs to be emailed with the subject line "Upgrade Payment Plan" or "Downgrade Payment Plan" to email@example.com with your restaurant name and the reason why you are switching.
Refunds & Event Credits
- Following any cancellation of an event or no show we will provide you with one event credit that can be used to accept a future fundraiser request. No-show or low turnout events must be reported in order to be eligible for a credit/refund. You can see this credit when accepting your next event request on the payment screen. You will also receive an email that states the cancellation and that a credit has been added to your profile.
- The decision to provide an event credit, is at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
- The decision to provide a refund on an event credit, is at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of refunds in one instance does not entitle you to refunds in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide refunds in the future, under any circumstance.
- You have 30 days to dispute any charge or payment processed by GroupRaise. If you have a question concerning a charge you believe is incorrect, please contact us by opening a support case at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds may only be given for the current month requests. The decision to provide a refund for all other months is at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of refunds in one instance does not entitle you to refunds in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide refunds in the future, under any circumstance.
- Refund payments will be made using the same payment method you used to make the most recent purchase. GroupRaise cannot complete the refund if the original payment method is no longer available, for example your credit card expired, or where the payment method doesn’t allow a refund. It may take 1-2 business days for your refund to clear.
Refund Policy: COVID-19 Addendum
- In light of the COVID-19 epidemic, cash refunds are temporarily unavailable until further notice--all refunds granted will be in the form of an event credit. To request a refund, you can submit a request to our support team.
- Price Changes. We reserve the right to adjust pricing for our service or any components thereof in any manner and at any time as we may determine in our sole and absolute discretion. Except as otherwise expressly provided for in our Terms of Service.
- GroupRaise is not liable for the delivery of donation checks. All donations must be handled between respective groups and restaurants and disputed as so. GroupRaise will notify via email the respective party to submit their sales and send the donation check to the group, but we are not liable to cover or pay any undelivered donations.The restaurant is responsible for sending the donation check.