I am a Restaurant
Getting Started with GroupRaise
- General Guidelines Part 1: Benefits of Partnering Your Restaurant with GroupRaise
- General Guidelines Part 2: Everything You Need to Ensure Your Restaurant's Success
- Why should my restaurant host a GroupRaise fundraiser? [Video 1:59]
- How much will hosting GroupRaise fundraisers cost my restaurant?
- What is the $59 fee for my restaurant?
- I have more questions, who can I speak to?
Promoting Your Restaurant
- How do I add a fundraise button on Facebook? [Video 0:37]
- How can I promote fundraisers at my restaurant? [Video 4:39]
- How do I promote in-store? [Video 0:34]
- How do I best utilize Social Media to promote fundraisers? [Video 1:06]
- How do I email customer lists to promote fundraisers? [Video 0:28]
- How do I add a "Fundraise" link on my website? [Video 0:39]
- How can I contact the group?
- We are hosting our first event tomorrow, how can we prepare?
- Centralized Brands - Sales Reporting Timelines
- Can I still host this event if the group doesn't reach the RSVP Minimum?
- I need to change the date/time of a scheduled meal at my restaurant. How can I do this?
- How do we keep track of the sales during the event?
- How do I edit my fundraising schedule and policies?
- How do I add a new location?
- How do I update my account information?
- How do I add or update my payment method?
- How do I update my location information (name, donation amount, average price or logo)?
- Forgot your password or email? Here's who to contact.
- Takeout Fundraiser FAQs for Restaurants [NEW]
- GroupRaise National Takeout For Good: Restaurant Guide
- I'm not receiving email notifications--what should i do?
- Contact Us (For Restaurants Only)
- Refund and Payment Policy
- Account Cancellation
How To Videos
- What do I do after a GroupRaise meal? [Video 0:57]
- How do I prepare an event for success? [Video 0:57]
- What do I do after I accept my first request? [Video 0:47]
- I received my first fundraiser request, now what? [Video 0:50]
- How to best educate my employees about GroupRaise [Video 0:40]
- How do I accept my first fundraiser request? [Video 1:12]