What is the GroupRaise's National Takeout For Good Fundraiser?
On Tuesday, June 2nd, restaurants will have the opportunity to take part in a nationwide effort to engage their local communities while giving back to their food bank who is doing amazing work to combat hunger in this challenging time.
Our goal is to help restaurants keep connected with their communities while raising funds for a cause directly impacted by COVID-19.
How It Works:
- Accept the June 2nd fundraiser request for your local food bank (can be found in your email inbox)
- We email you to get your order preferences (takeout/delivery/phone orders/etc) and send promo materials so you can promote on social media
- On event day, supporters specify when ordering that they are supporting Takeout Tuesday
- You donate a 15-25% of these sales to your local food bank
How To Track Sales:
- [RECOMMENDED] POS “Fundraiser” button
- Collect receipts to count at the end of the day
How to Report Sales:
- Log in to your GroupRaise account
- After the fundraiser click on the event in Outstanding Reports section of your dashboard
- Enter the total sales from supporters--we will calculate the donation total based off of your giveback rate
How to Send Donation:
- The information for writing and mailing the donation check can be found on the Meal Management Page for this event. If for any reason you have questions about who to write the check to, contact our support team.
What is the cost?
The cost to opt in is $30.00 or, alternatively, an event credit may be used to participate.