You can find and update your fundraising schedule and policies in the Campaigns section. It is located below the My Support section of your dashboard when you are signed in to your GroupRaise account.
Under the Campaigns section, click on the See Full Details button to go to your campaign page.
Pictured Above: Campaigns Section of GroupRaise Dashboard
To update your fundraising schedule and policies, click the Edit Fundraiser Settings button.
Pictured Above: Campaigns Page
Once you click on Edit Fundraiser Settings, you can do the following:
- Change your Meal Donation Rate
- Select your Standard Policies
- Add your Custom Policies
- Adjust your fundraising Days and Times
- Turn on Automatic Meal Acceptance
- Turn on Automatic Meal Confirmation
- Update Minimum Attendance Commitment (between 6 and 20)
- Update your Request Horizon
- Turn on and customize your Take-Out and Delivery Settings
- Turn on COVID-19 Dine-In Restrictions
To finalize the updates you made, scroll down and click on the Update Fundraiser Settings Group button. Groups should now see the new fundraising schedule and policies for your restaurant when they visit your restaurant’s Calendar Page.
If you have any questions or concerns about editing your fundraising schedule and policies, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.