RSVPing to a GroupRaise fundraiser takes just 3 simple steps:
1. Click “Commit To Eat” On The Public Meal Page
2. Fill Out Additional Guest Information
3. Click “I’ll be There”!
With each RSVP you may include a couple additional guests. This way, you can include children, family, or other loved ones who may not be able to RSVP themselves.
Each RSVP must be made under a distinct email address. This is in part to keep the RSVP Count accurate, but more importantly so we can keep you informed. GroupRaise uses this email for three purposes*:
- Update you on any changes to the event (confirmation, cancellation, or postponement)
- Remind you of your commitment the day before the event
- One check-in afterwards to see how it went!
If you encounter any issues while trying to RSVP, let us know. The more information you can provide the better--screenshots, event links and any additional information you can provide is always welcome!
*Your supporters now have the option to opt-in for our newsletter if they are interested in participating with GroupRaise themselves! If they are not interested, they simply need to uncheck the box next to "Get notified about other meals" and they're set.