GroupRaise aims to make fundraisers easy and delicious! RSVPing to a GroupRaise fundraiser takes just 3 simple steps:
1. Click “Commit To Eat” On The Meal Page
2. Fill Out Additional Guest Information
3. Click “I’ll be There”!
With each RSVP you may include 2 additional guests. This way, you can include children, family, or other loved ones who may not be able to RSVP themselves.
Each RSVP must be made under a distinct email address. This is in part to keep the RSVP Count accurate, but more importantly so we can keep you informed! GroupRaise uses this email for three purposes*:
- Update you on any changes to the event (confirmation, cancellation, or postponement)
- Remind you of your commitment the day before the event
- One check-in afterwards to see how it went!
If you encounter any issues while trying to RSVP, please contact our Support Team by clicking the “Help” widget in the corner of your screen (Hint: It looks like this! )
*You now have the option to opt-in for our newsletter if you are interested in participating with GroupRaise yourself! Not interested? Simply uncheck the box next to "Get notified about other meals" and you're all set.