We require groups to get at least 20 RSVPs for the event to take place. If the group does not reach 20 RSVPs, the event is automatically cancelled and an automatic email is sent to you and the group. We then automatically apply one event credit to your profile so that you can use it towards a future event, since the other was cancelled.
Articles in this section
- How do I know how many people are coming to the fundraiser?
- How can I contact the group?
- Can I still host this event if the group doesn't reach the RSVP Minimum?
- I need to change the date/time of a scheduled meal at my restaurant. How can I do this?
- How much will hosting GroupRaise fundraisers cost my restaurant?
- What is the $39 fee?
- My restaurant doesn't have capacity for this group size. What do I do?
- Do you require the group to get RSVPs?
- What does estimated attendance mean?
- Will the event be all day?