GroupRaise is a super simple way to organize a fundraising meal at your local restaurants. Once you book a date with a restaurant online, we provide you with tools and tips to promote your meal. On the day of your fundraiser, your friends and supporters will come out to eat, and the restaurant will donate back to you a percentage of sales that your group accumulated. GroupRaise is the most delicious way to change the world!
Articles in this section
- General Guidelines to Organizing an Event Through GroupRaise
- I just submitted an event request--how do I know if it was accepted?
- What is a GroupRaise meal?
- How can my supporters RSVP for my fundraiser?
- RSVP Policy & How Local Marketing Helps
- What is the minimum group size?
- How soon can I book an event?
- What should I consider before making an Event Request?
- What is the Group Attendance Estimate?
- What are the most effective days to host a restaurant fundraiser?