The estimated attendance on the event request indicates the ideal number of guests the groups want to bring to the event. Keep in mind that the guests arrive in small groups of 2-5 friends or family throughout the timeframe of the event. Meaning, the group will not arrive all at once.
Articles in this section
- How do I know how many people are coming to the fundraiser?
- How can I contact the group?
- Can I still host this event if the group doesn't reach the RSVP Minimum?
- I need to change the date/time of a scheduled meal at my restaurant. How can I do this?
- How much will hosting GroupRaise fundraisers cost my restaurant?
- What is the $39 fee?
- My restaurant doesn't have capacity for this group size. What do I do?
- Do you require the group to get RSVPs?
- What does estimated attendance mean?
- Will the event be all day?