Contact the group using the Event Messaging feature as soon as you receive a fundraiser request. It is now quick and easy to communicate with the group throughout the entire life of your events, even before accepting the request!
Once your message is sent, the group receives an email notification. You also receive an email notification once there is a reply or direct message to you.
(Pictured Above: Meal Talk chat feature on an Event Page)
How to Send a Message:
- Log In
- Click on Pending Meal Request
- Locate Meal Talk Message Box (bottom of the page, see example above)
- Enter Your Message and Send!
Reasons to Use the Event Messaging Feature:
- Say "Hello" and introduce yourself!
- Clarify event details
- Negotiate an alternate date or cancel the event*
- Request a time adjustment
- Double-check the donation address
- Let the group know when you've sent the check
- Send a "Thank You" and your appreciation!
*To learn how to reschedule an event check out this article. Please contact Customer Support if a cancellation is required.