There are a couple ways you can get in touch with the group organizer prior to an event:
1. Event Messenger
(Pictured Above: Event Messenger on an Meal Management Page)
You can contact the group using the Event Messaging feature as soon as you receive a fundraiser request.
How to Send a Message:
- Log In
- Click on Pending Meal Request
- Locate Meal Talk Message Box (bottom of the page, see example above)
- Enter Your Message and Send! (organizer receives email notification)
Reasons to Use the Event Messaging Feature:
- Say "Hello" and introduce yourself!
- Clarify event details
- Negotiate an alternate date or cancel the event*
- Request a time adjustment
- Double-check the donation address
- Let the group know when you've sent the check
- Send a "Thank You" and your appreciation!
2. Organizer Contact Info
(Pictured Above: Event Messenger on Meal Management Page)
How to View a Group Organizer's Info:
- Log In
- On your Dashboard, scroll down to the Meal Schedule section. Click on your desired event--this will take you to the Meal Management Page
- You will find an email and contact number for the organizer in the Group Details on the left-hand side of the page
*To learn how to reschedule an event check out this article. Please contact Customer Support if a cancellation is required.