Users Who Share Access
If you are one of many users with access to an account, but are not the primary account holder, please contact the primary account holder for access credentials. Alternatively, you can leave us a message or send us an email to email@example.com with the following:
- Subject: "Forgot Password/Email"
- Name of the Account Holder
- Restaurant Name
- Desired Action (i.e.accepting a request, contacting the group, viewing upcoming events, submitting sales)
Primary Account Holders
If you are the primary account holder on an account, access your account with a password reset:
- Go to Sign In Page
- Select Forgot Your Password?
- Enter the Primary (Login) Email Address
- Receive Password Reset Link in Email*
Pictured Above: GroupRaise Sign In Page
*If, after entering your email on the Forgot Password screen, you receive the error "Failed to send password reset link", this means that the email entered does not match any Primary Account Emails in our system. This generally means one of 2 things:
- There is a typo in the email address (either of the account or the one you entered)
- The email you are trying to enter is not a Primary Account Email but a Secondary Location Email (an email that is CCed on account/event notifications but is not used to access the account itself).