If the estimated number of guests is over your restaurant capacity it is actually okay. To explain, the group does not arrive all at once, but instead, they arrive in small groups of 2-5 friends or family between the set hours of the event. There is no reason to overstaff or reserve tables, as the group simply eats as a regular guest at your restaurant.
Articles in this section
- How do I know how many people are coming to the fundraiser?
- How can I contact the group?
- Can I still host this event if the group doesn't reach the RSVP Minimum?
- I need to change the date/time of a scheduled meal at my restaurant. How can I do this?
- How much will hosting GroupRaise fundraisers cost my restaurant?
- What is the $39 fee?
- My restaurant doesn't have capacity for this group size. What do I do?
- Do you require the group to get RSVPs?
- What does estimated attendance mean?
- Will the event be all day?