You can submit your request at least 14 days in advance. This allows the restaurant time to review your request, get in touch with you, and prepare for the event.
Articles in this section
- General Guidelines to Organizing an Event Through GroupRaise
- I just submitted an event request--how do I know if it was accepted?
- What is a GroupRaise meal?
- How can my supporters RSVP for my fundraiser?
- RSVP Policy & How Local Marketing Helps
- What is the minimum group size?
- How soon can I book an event?
- What should I consider before making an Event Request?
- What is the Group Attendance Estimate?
- What are the most effective days to host a restaurant fundraiser?