It definitely is possible to have your fundraiser with take-out food but it depends on the restaurant. When your event gets accepted you will be able to communicate with the restaurant and let them know what your plans are for the event. Most restaurants that offer this service are understanding and would be willing to accommodate, but first ask.
Articles in this section
- My group may not have enough RSVPs by the deadline. What can I do?
- How can I contact the restaurant?
- What do Tax Exemption and W9 forms look like?
- I need to cancel or change my group's event date. What do I do?
- Does the restaurant donate from all day sales or only from my event's?
- Can our supporters go to the restaurant at separate times?
- Can supporters attend even if they didn’t RSVP?
- Does a member of our group need to be there the whole time?
- Would it be possible to do take-out fundraisers?
- How do I find the restaurant's contact information?