We suggest to keep a group member on site in order to direct traffic and give instructions to make sure the sales are properly accounted. You are not required to be there for the entire fundraiser, but we do ask that you be there at the beginning of each event. Have this group member make sure that the attendees do not solicit patrons that are already in the restaurant. This is not allowed in any circumstance, as your marketing and recruitment for this event is to be done before the day of the event. The attendees of the event should be from your organization, friends, family, or even local supporters of the cause. Soliciting guests is also taking away from the restaurant's everyday customers, so please respect the restaurant and others guests.
Articles in this section
- Can I make multiple fundraiser requests?
- [NEW] Online Donations After Your Fundraiser
- My group may not have enough RSVPs by the deadline. What can I do?
- How can I contact the restaurant?
- How do we receive our Meal Donation after the event?
- What do Tax Exemption and W9 forms look like?
- I need to cancel or change my group's event date. What do I do?
- Does the restaurant donate from all day sales or only from my event's?
- Can our supporters go to the restaurant at separate times?
- Can supporters attend even if they didn’t RSVP?